About the Award
The 2017 Future Leaders Award is sponsored by ICAEW and HSBC. This award recognises women with the potential to reach the Executive Board.
This is an Award for those who are already demonstrating leadership skills (whether they are a people leader, a thought leader or a process leader). It acknowledges their achievements to date as well as their potential.
AFTER NOMINATION WE SEND A LINK TO AN APPLICATION FORM THAT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETE BY 21 APRIL.
Please scroll down the form before you start to complete it to ensure you have all material ready before you progress with your nomination, as you will be unable to return to a partly completed form.
MAKING A NOMINATION IS EASY
Please read the following information to ensure that the person you are nominating fits the criteria.
You will then be asked to
(1) provide your own contact details
(2) the contact details of the person you are nominating
and you have the option to
(3) tell us briefly about her job role and why you believe she is a Future Leader.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO BE NOMINATED?
This is a national award, open to women (any sector, any function, any role) working in the UK for organisations (private, public, third-sector) employing 250+
Women who meet the basic award criteria
• must demonstrate Executive Board potential
• show commitment to personal / professional development
• be making a contribution beyond functional, technical or specialist area
• have strategic networking capability
• a heightened sense of self-awareness